March Monday Made It:D

Happy Monday everyone! 
I am officially on a much needed spring break SOOOOO, my made its are
more home made its than classroom made its.....
 
So, here we go:
 
Home Made It #1:
This isn't really a home made it as much as it's a home move it...lol.  If you have been with me for all the Monday Made Its, one of my first ones was a new patio my hubs and daughter put in the backyard.  Well, I did some moving around and added a little antique cabinet and some pots and love the look....



I will be spending lots of time out here reading and relaxing this week:)
 
Home Made It #2:
 
A few made its ago I made this for my door....
As much as I loved it....it just felt a little too small and lonely.....
so......
I definitely like the size of this better...still think it needs something but not sure what:)
 
Home Made It #3:
I LOVE to garden.  It is therapeutic to me:)  So I jumped right into planting some pots this weekend:)
 
Classroom Made It #1:
I saw these at Hobby Lobby and thought I would give them a try...
Had NO clue how easy and super cute these would turn out.  I made magnets but they would make adorable necklaces too!!


Even made my initials:))
 
Classroom Made It #2:
If you have made it through this long post then you deserve a freebie!
I cannot get enough of Ashley Hughes squirrel clipart, so I made these:
AND I am OH TOO EXCITED to have used one of Farley's fonts!!!  Did you know the amazing Farley form Oh Boy 4th Grade makes fonts too????  Well she does!!  Go check them out!!
 
This includes 8 different story starters to inspire creative writing in your classroom:)
They are a freebie at my TPT store HERE!  I hope it's something you can use:)
While you're there, I would SUPER heart it if you followed my store.  I am trying to break 1000....I know I have a ways to go...a girl can dream right?
 
Thanks for poppin in and checking out this made it:)  Don't forget to grab the button when you link up:)  Can't wait to get some ideas and motivation from you all!!!
 


16 comments

  1. Thank you for the story starters! I love your outdoor pictures and the sunshine!! Spring fever is here:)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your antique cabinet! Those magnets are super cute and so many ideas come to mind. I feel a Hobby Lobby trip coming on ;o)

    Enjoy your spring break (beyond jealous by the way),

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the magnets! They look very cool! Also love your door hanging! I will have to make sure I call by more often for some more inspiration!

    Thanks,

    Alison
    http://mathswithmeaning.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love all your made its... Thanks so much for the shout out!!! I'm waiting for Bub to get up so we can make our made it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very jealous of your patio and planting - I was thinking of moving some snow off my patio today. I love the Ashley's squirrel clip art and am heading over to pick up the story starters (sorry I can't help you with your number, already a follower!).

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made so many wonderful things. What about a few flowers on the wreath.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to come have a cup of coffee with you on your patio :) I made magnets similar to those last fall. Easy and cute!! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made thank you magnets for my daughter's kindergarten teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I used super industrial strength magnets, so they will work really well on the white board. I need good magnets for my class white boards all the time! Caitlin (http://the-room-mom.com/2013/03/07/teacher-appreciation-sirsee/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your magnets! I will have to keep an eye out for a set like that! I also love your patio and plants, right now we are covered in two feet of snow outside...so I won't be planting flowers anytime soon! Looking forward to joining your linky next Monday! Glad I found you! :) I'm a newbie!
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been busy!Love the patio! I'm jealous that you're already on break! I live in Florida too, but we have two more weeks! Enjoy yourself!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did it... and it is 10:51 BUT I got it on here!!! YAY thanks for always hosting these!!! you are a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on spring break now too! Wooot wooot! I've been looking around for something crafty that I just NEEDED to make ;) (you know how that goes...) I might have to make a trip to HL and get some of those bottle caps! Adorable!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative! I have been wanting to join your linkys for a long time. Thanks for the opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outdoor patio area! I really like the shutter table.
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top