Zippin Down the Freebie Trail

Hey, hey!!!!
 
I am so excited to be a part of this fun linky:))))  Thank you Brenda, from Primary Inspired, for organizing this fun, free week:)  If you haven't "zipped" down the trail yet, you must!!!
Freebies galore people!!  From all kinds of bloggers:)
 
My freebie is:
They have an adorable bunny theme (Ashley Hughes adorable clip art) that would work for Easter, Spring, or any time of year:)  I hope they are something you can use to inspire your kiddos in a fun way to write, write, write:)
 
 
Be sure to keep on hoppin tomorrow and check in with another awesome blog:
 


4 comments

  1. This is great, Tara! Thanks so much for being part of our freebie trail!!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing this great idea!
    Shibahn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweet Tara:

    I used the same clip art in my blog post yesterday (love me some Ashley Hughes!)... and yes I threw those story starters into my basket right away! Thanks for sharing, Dear!
    It feels wonderful to visit my dear Friend at 4th Grade Frolics... and I'm sending you armloads of Easter wishes...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing. Love those bunnies. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top