Monday Made It April! - Necklaces, Test Prep, Awards, and Organization

Hello everyone!
It's Monday Made It time!!

I've got lots to share so let's get to it.....
 
Classroom Made It #1
 
These 2 items weren't a MADE but a
buy, print, laminate, and cut out!
We are one week.......ONE WEEK from our state tests!  So this week is review, review, review! 
I have purchased several sets!  I can't wait to use these
small groups with my kids this week!
I also picked up these awesome Context Clue Task Cards from
 Teaching With a Mountain View!  I'll be using these in small groups
too for last minute reviews:)
  
Classroom Made It #2
I found these great little poly zip files with a pocket at Staples.
You can't see the pocket in the pic, but it's there and I love it.
These will help keep my math centers organized.
The cover page goes in the front pocket, then the
rest goes in the zip.
With the cover in the pocket, you can see right away
what set it is:)  Love this!  I'll finally be all organized....
about the time school is out....lol!
  
Classroom Made It #3
One of my classroom management systems is play money....
the kids earn money and then once a month we have a classroom
store.  Well, I made these for my store.
I think they will be a huge hit!
I used the same bottle caps items that I made my magnets with
but added the necklaces and small magnets (oh my word are they strong!)
The bottle caps can change because of the magnets:)
 
Classroom Made It #4
Our 4th grade team has decided to have some friendly AR reading competitions.
(Thanks 3rd grade for the great idea)
We are going to recognize the top 5 readers in the grade level
and the top class.  Trying to fire them up at the end of the
school year with this contest.
I made these awards using Krista from Creative Clips
adorable ribbons!  Our top 5 will get their pics put on these and hung in
the hallway.  We will be changing out every 2 weeks!
I bought some fun, bright ribbons to hang them with:)
 
Classroom Made It #5
I finally printed this set for some math review practice.
I'm such a spaz.....half the time, I forget to print myself a
copy of my own item!!!  This will be a perfect refresher
for right before the test:)
 
Ok....I think that should wrap it up for me:)
Please oh please link up your creativity:)
Don't forget to grab my button
and don't forget, this linky will be open all month!
I will even be back later this week (hopefully) to link up
again with my own linky...lol:) 


17 comments

  1. Those pockets look great for holding the centers. I recently looked at my mess of a collection and realized I need to do something about it! I'll have to look into that. Those ribbons are fantastic, too!

    I finally managed to link up! I am so excited. Thanks for hosting!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara~ I love those pockets from Staples. I am ALWAYS struggling with how to store activities that I have made or purchased. Things always get lost in the shuffle. I may go hunt these down this week.
    I'm not quite ready to post a Monday Made It, but hopefully I'll get there sometime soon!
    Have a great week.
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great (as always). I'm going to actually get dressed on my first day of spring break to head to Staples for those pockets. Not kidding! Those are great! No more ugly yellow Manila envelops for me! The necklaces are precious. You'd better charge the big bucks for those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pockets and the bottle caps. I need to check those out! Thanks again for doing this each month. I love seeing all the great ideas! :)

    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH - those pockets are wonderful. I have some rewards $ there - will need to go shopping!

    Thanks for hosting!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those necklaces! My kids would go crazy for them. And of course the organization. It's the little things that make life easier!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am off to get those zipper folders.. they look sturdy!!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting this linky - it is my favorite place to shop for new ideas! I love those folders - heading out tonight!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those necklaces! I bought some of those bottle caps last summer planning to make Reading Counts necklaces and haven't gotten around to it...I think you just gave me some motivation!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this. Usually when I see these types of linkies I have nothing to share...but this time I do! I have posted my link about a great project I made using materials found at the dollar store! Cheap and highly effective! I am running a linky party right now too...if you have any test prep items you would like to link up or if you are looking for test prep items be sure to visit: http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2013/04/test-prep-linky-party.html
    LINKY PARTY

    Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those Staples pockets! They look so organized and clean (no bent or wrinkly corners of envelopes). How much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  12. EVERYTHING turned out so beautiful!!

    Just stopping by as I'm always inspired by your cute creations! I would be honored if you would assist me in my upcoming giveaway I'm planning to celebrate my birthday month and gaining 200 blog followers! If you're able to contribute, please shoot me an email at rivas423@gmail.com with a snapshot of your product and/or your blog button so I can send them over to visit your page as well! Anything end-of-the-year or May-themed would be great!
    :)
    Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing all of these goodies! I must get some of the pouches for centers, etc. :0) Also, thank you so much for the opportunity to link up! This is the first week I have participated... Love your blog!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N' Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good golly Miss Molly! You made some STUFF! Let's see-what have I made? Ummm....supper? :)

    That's my goal for the summer-to make something for my classroom that someone else might want to use!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! What a great linky!!! We have a classroom economy running where the kids earn money etc and I love your idea for little things to buy- they're gorgeous! I need to get my hands on those little pouches you're using to store your maths games in- brilliant!

    I haven't made much yet as I only started blogging and creating last week however I did make a maths game for kids to practice their equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages so I'll throw that up!

    Definitely going to become your latest follower!

    x Serena x
    http://littlepiggyreads.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/giving-my-fonts-away-on-manic-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I love the pocket idea for organizing centers! How much were these? How many did you buy? Do you switch them out for new centers or is this how you are storing them?

    I have been so busy with grad school and MIA but only 5 weeks left and then I can blog stalk you again (well until the fall!).

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top