Friday Five...#1 is My Currently

Hi! Hi!
I am happy, happy!!!
Happy my girl is home from college....
happy it is Friday.....
happy I am linking up with 2 of my faves!!!!
I have missed out on Doodle Bugs linky the past few Fridays...
fiveforfriday
 
So here are my Friday 5......
 
#1...My Currently!
been dying to link up to Farley's famous Currently!  If you haven't linked up, you must....but make sure you're after me so I'm not last....lol.  I'm always late to this party!!!  That's why I'm doing the 2 for....(probably breaking a linky rule...:/)
 
#2
Monday was our last GOTR for this season:)  We had a super fun celebration!
 
#3
My bud Farley has "bracelet parties" all the time on her arm.....she needs to make it a linky....HINT, HINT Farley!!!!!  I love jewelry and love bracelets.  My "parties" are nothing like the fab Farley's....but I had 2 this week...lol!

Saw this bracelet on Erin's blog, Creating and Teaching and had to have it!!!
 
#4
Got a bug and chopped some bangs....myself...lol.
 
#5

We finished phases of the moon today with our edible activity:)  YUM!
 
UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sitting here typing this and my son walks out and says
"Happy Mother's Day early Mom!"
 
LOOK what I GOT!!!!!
 


SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!  I just said I wanted it in my Currently.....not out loud....just typed it!!!!  Wohoo!!!!!!  Gonna go play with this for the next few hours!!!!!!!
It's PINK!!!!!  


13 comments

  1. Happy early mother's day! What a good son! You have such a nice family- it always shows through in your posts!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the last Tara, I am, at least for now!! Yay for the ipod, now that is a good son! I am smitten with that bracelet - I have a bit of a zebra problem. I think I shall go check it out! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful son! Happy Early Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bracelet! TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have lots to smile about! Daughter home from college and a new pink iPod. How nice!
    Enjoy loading your new iPod!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son rocks! You must be raising him right...a) he remembered Mothers' Day ahead of time and b) he knew just what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy early Mother's Day! You're gonna love your new IPod!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. That's so awesome!!!

    KS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you started your post with "happy, happy, happy!" Very cute...and I love your moons. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a nice surprise! So sweet! Guess what? I put 3 highlights in my hair last night-myself-first time ever! (That's why I only did 3) LOL! I think we might be frustrated hairdressers! :O)
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOU!!!!... you are too funny... your bracelet parties were FAB!!! and your son... I hope Drew grows up to be as awesome as he is!!! You are one blessed Mama!!! We did the moon phase thing today and some kids got carried away with the eating more than making!!! ARGHHHH BUT they had fun... plus then they had PE and Computers so I didn't have to deal with any of the SUgAR highs!!! HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, yay, yay! So glad your girl is home and that you have a new pink iPod! What a fantastic little family you have! Loving those bracelets :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so impressed that you cut your bangs on your own! I don't know if I could do it! That is so sweet of your son!! He must have been so proud to give it to you and just couldn't wait:) So cute!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top