I APPRECIATE YOU!!!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!
 
I just wanted to pop in and say how thankful I am to have this little ole blog and the wonderful blogging community.  Each and every one of you has inspired, supported, and motivated me to be a better teacher daily!  As a little THANK YOU, I made this
When I saw these adorable fuzzies by Melonheadz, it threw my back to my childhood!!
I had a teacher that had us make little books to remember our school year and friends and she called it our Warm Fuzzy book.  I still have that book!!!  What wonderful memories it brings back.  So I made a quick little short version of that book.  Something fun for the kiddos to fill out in the last few days of school and hopefully keep and look back at:)
Click the pic to grab your copy from my store:)
 
Speaking of my store, a quick reminder:
20% off everything May 7th and 8th:)  You can get an additional 8% off by using the check-out code TAD13:)  I know I'll be shopping and stocking up for next year which will be here before we know it!!  I would super heart ya if you followed my store while you're visiting:)))
 
I appreciate you and KNOW that your students do too!!  Each and every day you have to opportunity to bless and change a life forever!  Thanks for all you do!! 
Hope you enjoy the freebie!!

4 comments

  1. I love it Tara!! It is absolutely adorable--thank you! I hope you have a wonderful Teachers Appreciation Week! I am thankful for your friendship and everything I've learned from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful freebie!!! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! Thanks for always being so supportive. You are the best :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello -

    I found your site through Misty and Lorrea. I love all of the resources you have and its easy to read. So I am awarding you the Tippy Top Blog Award. You can view it here: http://technology-adventures.com/tippy-top-blog-awards-2/

    Tippy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top