May Monday Made It! (Posting Sunday!)

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I am posting this a little early....well, because it's already late for this month!!!
We only have 10 school days left with students.....it has been so busy, I feel like just making it here is my "made it"...lol.
 
I have been a little more into home made its this time......not sure if it's the end of the year blues kicking in or the stress or what.....maybe it's the fact that we are back in school at the end of July!!!  Is there anyone else out their who has summers that seem to be shrinking?????
 
You know when I'm in my yard gardening I'm getting my therapy:)  That takes me to my first made its.
  
#1
I planted some more plants in the ground around the rocks and filled a few more pots!
Can't wait to sit back there and read:)
 
I think it was my very first Monday Made It that my husband and daughter made our back patio!
Well today my hubby made a little small paver pad for my bird feeder bench.
 
Yes, I know I have a ton of feeders!  I LOVE sitting in the backyard and watching all the birds:)  Put the feeders out people and they will come:)
Super love how this cardinal got in the pic!
Now, hopefully I have gotten enough yard therapy to make it through the next 2 weeks:)
 
#2
Didn't make this but changed it from wall art to jewelry holder...that's kind of a made????
I got the awesome turquoise panel at Hobby Lobby!
 
#3
At the end of the GOTR season I wanted to make something fun to give them at our celebration:
 
#4
I wanted to make something to give my kiddos to let them know how much I adore them:)  We have talked and talked about reading over the summer so I made them these bookmarks with a note to remind them how special they are.  I hope it keeps them working hard over the summer;)
The adorable stars are from Creative Clips!  Love her stuff!!!
Thanks for popping by:)  Don't forget to grab my button when you link up your fun!!!
 
 
 
 


14 comments

  1. I hope to get back together with Monday Made It's this summer! I've been slacking on it lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JULY?!?!?!?! OH NO :O( We are going back for preplan the first week of August. Well I hope you get lots of rest and relaxation this summer! Do you get to stay in the same grade at least?

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard looks fabulous and makes me really look forward to summer. :)I'll hopefully be back this afternoon to link up. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading that post about your daughter helping you make the back patio. It looks so calm and inviting. I can't imagine going back to school at the end of July! It is amazing how my mind is set on what the school year should be after growing up and teaching in the north. Wow!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the Monday Made Its to keep me motivated this summer! I love the paved area for your bird feeder. It looks fantastic. I'll link up soon with a few Made Its :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hair accessories and love those bookmarks-sweet!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. July! No that is too soon! I absolutely love how the bird feeder area looks, it is so zen & pretty Tara! I adore your jewelry holder too! One can never have enough storage for jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man, mine's not an end of the year school share because we have SIX weeks left!!!! I'm sorry...I just shared some regular old science signs. But I had to link up and get myself primed up for the coming summer Mondays. I can't wait!

    I love love love your jewelry holder...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your picture with the cardinal! Beautiful! The bookmarks you made are adorable! Love that idea!!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really looking forward to linking up again this summer :) Love the jewelry rack and the the jewelry!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your backyard. I think it would take a year of Monday Made Its to get my back yard in shape! lol You have once again inspired me. Now I feel like I am ready to try to get to work on my screened in patio, but I don't think I can start that project until school is out. Is getting organized a Made It? That's what I want to do for school. I'm like you, our school starts back on August 5.

    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to laugh at your feeders. We just put up a hummingbird feeder. You'd think we put a big screen tv in te backyard! We spent forever Sunday morning watching tem. So fun! Your yard looks great.

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for Monday Made It this summer. Loved it last summer. I'm curious. Do you have a professional book you plan to read this summer?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top