Mother's Day Made It!!

Hee hee!
I couldn't resist using the "Made It" because that is exactly what we have been doing this week:) 
Last year we made Mother's Day Tiles and I loved how they turned out so that's what we did again this year.  The idea is from Dana at Third Grade Gridiron!  The kids loved making these and can't wait to give them to their Moms:)
 
You just need:
ceramic tiles
sharpie markers
clear spray glaze
Easy, inexpensive, personalized, and fun!







They don't have to be glazed, so if you still need a gift.....pop out to Home Depot and grab some tiles and the kiddos can color them and take them home tomorrow:)
So that's my Mother's Day Made It!
If you make something fun with your class, PLEASE pop back by on Monday to link up with the Monday Made It....I would love to pin some new ideas for next year:))
 


8 comments

  1. Super cute!! What a special gift for mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome!

    And great minds think alike...we did the SAME project this year :) The kiddos each painted four "coasters" (tiles) and then we baked them in the oven to glaze them. *Voila!*

    My students are SO excited to bring them home tomorrow :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those tiles!! Such a sweet Mother's Day gift!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! (I particularly love the one with the flower and the hearts.) I bet there will be a lot of proud mommas in your area! I'm putting this project on my list for next year...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top