Perfect Ending Pails - End of the Year Teamie Gifts

Hi there!
 
I wanted to share a quick gift that I am giving my teammates tomorrow because this is our last week!
WHAT?!  Where did this year go?  It may have not been a perfect year but it was a good one and my teamies and I had some good times and laughs and I really love these gals!
 
The gifts I made I calling "Perfect Ending Pails"....
I picked up the cute pails weeks ago at Hobby Lobby...the pails contain:
- A bag of Dove chocolates
- A bottle of yummy hand soap from Bath & Body
- A fun summer nail color and sparkly nail file
 
I was just going with the chocolates and soap and then saw this cuteness on Elizabeth's blog- Fun in Room 4B.  It is from She's Kinda Crafty, so had to add these fun polishes and glittery files.
I added this note:
Can't wait to give it to my 2 awesome teamies!!
I'm linking this up to my
Don't forget to link up anything you have made.  Would LOVE to see any end of the year ideas for kiddos or teammates:)
Happy Sunday night all!


13 comments

  1. Girl, I wish I lived near you and we could be teammates! These pails turned out super cute!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you starting your weekly Monday Made Its??? I'm both happy and sad. I'm psyched because I love them!! I'm sad because I don't know if I can keep up 'til I'm out of school!!!

    I just love what you made for your teammates...they will adore them! Happy last week of school Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!! :) Happy last week- it's mine too! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous for two reasons! I still have 3 more weeks of school. Boo! I'd like to do something for my teammates, too, but I have more than 2 and my partner is male. Your teammates are very lucky to have you! Enjoy your last week!

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Your teammates are very lucky to have you! Can't wait for Monday Made It this summer, now that I have time to actually make something ;o)

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! Wow, only two teammates? Seems so small :) We have 7 on our 2nd grade team (will be 8 next year!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet, Tara!! You are so thoughtful and your teammates are lucky to have you!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you share a link to the file for the pail note? Thank you for sharing this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and fantastic idea! With a little tweaking I might use it for the beginning of next year. THANKS!!! You have such awesome ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tara, these are SO CUTE!! I bet you are a great team member to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look amazing Tara! Your teammates must have loved them! I must admit I am smitten with that sparkly file!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top