Teacher Appreciation Sale + Made It Push

It's that time of year....
end of the year....
this week alone my kids have:
- Field days
- Hurricane presentation assembly
- District Math test
- Mother's Day....making something!!!

Hopefully my head doesn't spin off somewhere in there.....lol!!!

You get the idea.......
CRAZY time to be a teacher:)
  
Well TPT is having a HUGE Teacher Appreciation Sale May 7th and 8th and I'm joining:)
Everything in my store will be 20% off and you can get an additional 8% off by using the check out code TAD13!  I am filling my shopping cart already:)  Great time to stock up for next year:)
 
Thanks Beth from:
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs
for the more than adorable sale banner:)
Pop by her store and check out all her cuteness!!
 
AND........................................due to my CRAZY teacher life (I know you all are right there with me), I am far from ready for Monday Made It:/  I'm gonna push it to next Monday....I know this is a busy time of year for all.....I even considered not having it......then thought I would give it a shot anyway:)
 


4 comments

  1. Yay! Monday Made It has been pushed! I'm definitely not ready either. These last few weeks are insane. Good luck!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pushing it back Tara!! I really want to join in but it's crazy right now! I will be sure to next week :) I'm yearning for those carefree summer days with WEEKLY Monday Made Its! Those are the best days of all :)

    Good luck with everything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! So happy you pushed it back! I've been a slug today (after our long day yesterday) and haven't done ANYTHING productive....so another week is great! Thanks!!!

    Oh, and I'm totally with Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about getting back on the Monday Made It track this summer. I have a growing list of things I want to make for my little 4th graders next year....plus I LOVE seeing what everyone else makes!!

    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top