Friday Five :D

Hi all!  
 
This is gonna be mostly pics and few words....I am half way through my huge "to do" list for the day and if I sit too long I will NEVER get going again....anyone else have that prob????
 
But I couldn't resist linking up again with Doodle Bug's Five For Friday.  I love this linky:)
fiveforfriday
So here are 5ish random pics from my week this week...If you follow me on Instagram these are gonna look familiar....sorry:/
 
 
I am trying super hard to get into better shape this summer.  If you follow my blog, you will know that I run.....I just started last summer and loved it.  Well my hubs and kids got me a new iPod for Mother's Day and I have put it to good use:)  The number on the left was my run today...the number on the right is how far I have run this summer:)))  That's 90 miles people!!!!
 
My daughter saw some fun different "juice" ideas somewhere....Pinterest or Instagram....anywho, we are going to be trying all kinds of fruit infused water this summer:)  This was our first one, it's blackberry and sage.  Pretty good....a little different but so much better for us than soda;)
 
 
These came in the mail this week.  I can't put Teach Like a Pirate down!!!  It's awesome!  I haven't started the other book yet but can't wait to read it either!!
 
 
 
My new colors are popping up everywhere when I shop.....and I have no discipline when it comes to not buying something for my classroom!!!
 
 
 
Went here....who am I kidding....I'm here a lot!!! 
 
Found this!!!!!!!
Yep, it's duct tape......yep, it matches my new gray, lime, black, white, turquoise theme!!!!!!!!
I know there is no turquoise in it but all the other colors are ......it's like they made it just for me:D
 
That's my Friday Five!  Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!


18 comments

  1. You and I have the same non-discipline!! I love shopping for my classroom in the summer!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been buying for my classroom for weeks now! I can't help it! I LOVE your colors! I am also reading Teach Like a Pirate and can't put it down. I am going to go toss the math book into my Amazon cart. I am doing a district book study on Guided Math so that looks like it will go PERFECTLY! Hobby Lobby is my mother ship!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color scheme! So cute! I've seen that Teach Like a Pirate book on quite a few blogs now. I guess I should check it out!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gotta love when you just find stuff here and there that totally work for your room.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I was reading blogs instead of working out...going to the rower now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading Teach Like a Pirate! My principal is about to buy it for the faculty.
    I have started drinking cucumber/mint infused water! My favorite! Gets me drinking water rather than my Diet Coke!
    Color choice is fun! I'm staying away from Hobby Lobby! No self control!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot stay out of hobby lobby! before we moved it was a haul, now it's less than five minutes down the road! ahhh!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading about your week! I know exactly what you mean about Hobby Lobby--my husband frequently says, "What do you need now?" Ha! I have been seeing Teach Like a Pirate all over blogs, and my blogging partner just ordered a copy--sounds like a must read. Infused green teas are wonderful too, if you haven't tried them. Green tea was one of my stepping stones years ago to leave diet soda behind and arrive at just good ole H20. All the best to you as your summer continues to unfold...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N' Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go on your running!! I tried running in the fall but couldn't get into it. Loooove your new duct tape! Hobby Lobby, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your color scheme! I want to use the same colors, except purple instead of teal. I will have to keep an eye out for your purchases this summer.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if I could even run to the house next door! I'm in terrible shape, but I am hoping to remedy it this summer. Congrats on such a great job! I'm wanting to change my colors for my room, hope I can find some cheap stuff!
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your running success so far this year! I love your color scheme and who could resist if they keep putting your colors in front of you! My copy of Teach Like a Pirate came in the mail this week too but I've only read the first few pages because I am trying to reread The Book Whisperer right now. Have a great weekend.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job with your running! I also started running last summer, but I find it difficult to find motivation. It's hard because I prefer to run in the am but I have two small kids so I have to wait until the hubs comes home from work. By then, it's HOT! By the time 7:30pm comes around... I really don't feel like it.... I really need to find my mojo. I too have also been shopping. Just picked something up tonight from Target. :) Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,90 miles!!!! You are my inspiration. I started running this summer and I am really enjoying it despite the Houston heat!!! I will also be picking up Teach Like a Pirate since I have already learned how to Teach Like a Champion and Teach Like Your Hair is on Fire :).

    Fabin4thGrade

    ReplyDelete
  15. You go girl! I need to get motivated too! Love your new color scheme!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am the same.....no control when it comes to pretty things for the classroom.....love your new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Your running just amazes me:) That is so awesome! Love your cute polka dot numbers and the new goodies for your color scheme:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh....I didn't know Hobby Lobby had new duct tape. My students love duct tape! :) I'll be stopping by today. :) Love your new colors. All the new colors I am seeing on blogs are inspiring a little face lift in my room. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top