Saturday Snapshots - New Linky

Happy Saturday!
 
I am linking up with my sweet friend Miss Nelson for  a brand new linky called
I have to admit.....every time I visit her blog, I have always admired how awesome her pictures look!  Like clear, and pretty, and precious.....you get the idea:)
 
Along with admiring the "looks" of her pics, I have also admired all the pictures she takes.
 
Confession....I am terrible about taking pictures and even more terrible about having MY picture taken.....I love to have pictures....I just forget to take them....and then me....well that's a whole other story...lol.  Or, my pics are blurry or bad angles....every once in a while, I'll get a good one;)
 
I love the quote she has chosen for this linky:
"We don't remember the days....we remember the moments"
 
I am hoping to learn more about taking pics, fun apps, and also hoping to become a better picture taker! 
 
I have jumped on the Instagram wagon, so feel like I have taken more pics lately, but most are teacher or exercise related stuff....(if you want to follow my crazy life, click the Instagram button in the side bar)
 
Now that you have my love/hate relationship with pictures, here is my very random addition to Saturday Snapshots:
Is this not a beautiful bird?!  It's called a painted bunting and for the past 4 or 5 years we have been blessed enough to have a couple of these visit our backyard during the winter months!  They come around October, November and leave around March!  Stunning!
I LOVE nature......and love taking or trying to take pics of all the happenings in my yard.
This (in the red) is my baby....all 6 foot 3 of him!  Lacrosse.....a crazy and at times violent sport!  (stinky picture quality.....help Miss Nelson!!!)
I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures ever!!!  My sweet daughter with her daddy!
This is a precious picture and I am so glad I have it!  Love my fam to pieces!!
I can proudly say, that is a moment I have captured:) 


12 comments

  1. That is a wonderful pic of your husband and your daughter. :) Cherished memories. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing these pictures! I am bad about taking pictures at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures! I love instagram and being able to change the picture to make it unique! Thank for sharing!

    Emily
    Style Closet to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your pictures! I especially LOVED the pictures of your babies. Photographs are windows to our memories and reminders of our blessings. You sure are blessed with beautiful children. Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to share more tips and ideas for capturing everyday happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! The nature pictures are lovely, too!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never able to take clear, bright photos like I envision in my mind. But, I think that sometimes that stuff doesn't matter because the content of the photo overshadows the technical stuff. Case in point, your photos here; they turned out great! I especially love the sweet picture of your daughter with her dad. Frame it and hang it on the wall fast!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you call your son your baby. Does he love it? I was always the baby, even at 50 years of age that's how Mom referred to me. I'm now the elder of the family. As much as I detested being called the baby, I truly do miss it, and all those who called me that. Thank you for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me say that your daughter is just gorgeous! And that bird....oh my! Would love to have one of those hanging out in my yard! Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to next week!
    Lori
    Life in Room 24

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder you love to hang out in your backyard - your wildlife is cute! Mine consists of wasps, bees, and spiders (oh my). Hope you get to have tons of family time this weekend!
    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    Follow Me on BlogLovin
    Like Me on Facebook
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Follow Me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cool bird! We don't get those around my neck of the woods. And that picture of your daughter and her daddy is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos! I am obsessed with taking pictures!
    http://fintasticfourthgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pictures you shared (especially of your daughter!). Just gorgeous! I keep hearing about instagram and think maybe (just maybe!) I should check it out since I just got my first smart phone a couple days ago:) It's just another way I can connect, right?!? :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top