July 3rd and 4th Sale!!!!

Happy Hump Day:) ( A.D.D....have you seen that commercial with the camel???  Hilarious!)
 
Ok, focus,,,,
Just popping in to tell ya I'm having a 4th of July at my TPT store:)  I'm actually starting it today and running through tomorrow:) (if I set my store up right..if I didn't, let me know and I'll fix it)
I have to say how blessed I am daily by the talent of the clip art artists in blogland!
The button has a little Creative Clips, Melonheadz, and Ashley Hughes!!
 
I'm also feeling super blessed by all the friends and contacts I have made in blogland:) 
Enjoy the sale:)
 
Have a safe and blessed 4th everyone!!


7 comments

  1. I am a new blog follower but have been following you in TPT. I love your products and am enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and resources!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were super excited about the behavior brag tags from "Run! Miss Nelson Has the Camera" from the Monday Made It this week. (I was too!!) I wanted to let you know that Hobby Lobby has rolls of the ball chain (10 yards with connectors) on sale this week for $3.98. I bought three myself and thought I would pass this info on to you too!!

    Have a great 4th!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hump Day... Wha! Wha! ... LOVE that stupid commercial.
    ❤ Traci
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hump Day... Wha! Wha! ... LOVE that stupid commercial.
    ❤ Traci
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to tell how much I love your blog! You even inspired my classroom colors for the upcoming school year!!! Thank you!

    Love,

    Lori



    www.secondgradeserenade.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top