Saturday Snapshots - Vaycay Shopping

Since I can't get into my classroom yet, I have been a printing, laminating, cutting machine....you will see all that on Monday Made It.....that's about all I have had time to do....Wednesday is go time!  Wow, good bye summer:(
I'm linking up with my friend Miss Nelson for her Saturday Snapshots linky!  These pics are not teacher related at all and if you follow me on Instagram, you have seen some of them...sorry.  I just got back this week from Illinois and seeing my family!  We had a wonderful trip....all my nieces and nephews have grown up:(  Most are taller than me!!!  Precious time with my mom and sisters and of course we had to do some girl time shopping:)
In the words of  my girl Farley "bracelet party"!!!!!  Love my Alex and Ani and new Treska bracelets I got on vaycay:)
Wasn't purse shopping but my sis found this and I just loved it!  Fun for summer (or what's left of it....isn't it always summer in Florida?)  It's huge!  Now if I can just remember not to load it up and break my back...lol!
LOVE this yummy find.....not sure what it is...my bud Farley said maybe a strawberry basket....I got it at a fun antique shop and am using it for all my bracelets:)
Missed seeing these....love barns and hills.  Don't really have any of either in southwest Florida.
Busy day today.....moving my girl into a different house at college.  Love this kid sooooo much!
 
Quick F.Y.I. I posted my Daily 5 rotations board as a freebie on my Facebook fan page.  If you are looking for one you can grab it up:)  See ya back here Monday for Monday Made It.....I may or may not still be trying to get through last weeks......I need to stay up all night...lol:)


11 comments

  1. Tara,
    This is totally un-related to this post, but what are you going to do about running once school starts back? I've been running for a year now and I've really been working at it since summer started. I run first thing in the morning, and I haven't decided what I'm going to do once school starts back. I would have to wake up at 4:50 since I have two babies 4 yrs and younger to get dressed! I could go in the evening but running gives me energy. I'm torn....

    Terri
    The Creative Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelets! So cute! I also love antiques, The strawberry thing, or whatever it is is cute! I have an antique cash register that I used to use for my jewelry until I let my daughter use it to play with. We go back on Wednesday also, but fortunately I have been able to get into my room. I changed rooms at the end of the year and I can't imagine trying to get my room ready with the one day we get to work in our rooms.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberry thing (or whatever it is) is so cool. I feel like I never find anything that cool at antique stores (which probably isn't true..but you know how it is).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is perfect! I LOVE it. Glad you had a good trip and found some awesome ***buys**Tay looks so much like you. What a wonderful picture. I hope you all have a successful move today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage find at the antique shop. I think things like that are so neat. I love to mix and match old with modern in my house! It looks like you grabbed some great swag!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara,

    While I adore the purse, I could never use one that big. I would definitely have it filled to the brim and would have to drag it behind me!

    Great find with that strawberry basket. I love it!

    I guess i need to zip over to your FB page right now and check out your Daily 5 rotations!

    Lori
    Life in Room 24

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all your finds... I can't get into my room yet either BUT I don't have to be back until mid August!!! I loved your pic of you and Tay!!! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got to get some Alex and Ani bracelets! Too cute! And I LOVE your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new purse is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your use of the strawberry basket! I wish the antique stores in my area weren't all picked over!
    ~Chelsea

    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, Love, Love the bag! I am such a purse girl! Anytime I go shopping, friends and family end up looking for me in the purses!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top