Fall Flash Sale!!!

Happy Fall ya'll!!!
(Thanks Jessica Benson for the cute button)
 
I'm trying to get into the Fall mood....even though it's pretty warm in Florida....So I decided to have a quick little flash sale for the rest of today and all day tomorrow...(p.s. tomorrow is my 24 year anniversary....WHAT?  Love my hubby:) )
 
I even made up some Fall planters for my garden hoping to bring in some cooler weather....



 
So in honor of Fall and my Anniversary....SALE at my TPT shop!
Have a wonderful week!!!
 


5 comments

  1. Love fall! Happy Anniversary! Mine was last week. It is only our 2nd, but I'm looking forward to celebrating just as many years as you!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Fall - the colours are just lovely! The sad thing is - it is Spring in Australia :( I have to wait another 6 months!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flower pots are GORG! And wow.. 27 years?! Happy Anniversary, lovebirds! That is amazing :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your fall planters! Your gardening pictures always make me feel like I need to go do some landscaping. :) Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! Wow!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Your planters look amazing! Can't you come my way and help me with mine?
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top