Friday Five - A Little Late

Linking up with Doodle Bugs a little late with my Friday Five.

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3
It feels like forever since I have blogged....sorry about that...it has been a crazy week!  So here is a peek at my week with some random pics:)

 
My kiddos are loving learning in a math workshop format.  Here are 3 of the multiplication games they played this week during their Math Facts rotation. 
They always have their dry erase boards for Teacher Time with me:)  Making those was the best time spent EVER!!!!!  We use them alllll day!
Got up to make a coffee during small group and lost my seat!!!!  This little one popped in (again) and took over.  She did such a good job, I sat and played student for a bit:)  She asked questions about vocab, helped with pronunciation, asked about predictions....a teacher in the making;)


Spent Thursday night with my sweet girl at her college for senior night.  (she is physically a junior but credit wise, a senior and will graduate this year:)  So proud of this girl!!!  What a fun night, and they won:)



We ended our week again with Flashlight Friday!  What a hit this is with my class!!!  They just love it:0)  Joanne from Head Over Heals for Teaching shared this idea a few weeks ago.
My last pic is a reminder that Monday Made It is this Monday!!!  Are ya ready????  I'm not.....not yet.....it always sneaks up on me:/  BUT I'll be ready:)
Pop back Monday and link up:))
Have a blessed weekend everyone!
 
 


11 comments

  1. Flashlight Friday seems like so much fun! I love the picture of your teacher in the making...she will make a wonderful teacher one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of the app on the ipad? I've been bringing my personal one to school but have written a grant for a set of 6 for my classroom (fingers crossed!!). My students would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flashlight Friday idea! I'm heading over to Joanne right now! Looks like you had a great week!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had flashlight reading on Oct. 30th called All Hallows Read, the kids got SO into it! As always, it looks like you have tons of fun over there!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great week! I love that your little student jumps in and plays teacher in your absence. What a great little role model she is!

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do flashlight Friday in my class as well. For a little added lighting I have hung icicle lights from my ceiling. They are great when using the elmo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week you and your kiddos had! Do you have any Thanksgiving activities planned?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your precious pictures. I have to try out flashlight reading. I'm ready for Monday Made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the name of that math app?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flashlight class! What a hit this was with your class! We don't know each other, but I'm a huge fan of your work. As a writer and food blogger, you're a tremendous inspiration. Find the most proficient http://proof-reading.services online!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top