Holiday Gifts for my Kiddos:)

I am linking up with Stephanie at 3rd Grade Thoughts to share my Christmas gifts for my kiddos this year since I am right smack in the middle of making them;)
 
http://www.3rdgradethoughts.com/2013/12/link-up-ho-ho-holiday-gifts-for-your.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+3rdGradeThoughts+%283rd+Grade+Thoughts%29
 
  I ALWAYS buy them a book because I work so hard each year trying to instill a love of reading. 
So this year they are getting a book, a pencil, a winter eraser, and a Smencil.  My kids LOVE Smencils.  Our PBS club sold them before Thanksgiving and I bought a class set and put them away for Christmas:)
I popped everything in a white lunch sack (well, I have to confess....my hubs helped me out and stuffed all my bags for me.  Do ya think he can see the stressed out look on my face?  LOL!) 
As hubs was stuffing, I was folding a little flap over, poking holes and then used pipe cleaners to tie them shut.  Then I twisted on a candy cane and note:) 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bpKKqDdboMZnExY19iOGVmYkU/edit?usp=sharing
I put the gifts on Instagram and got a few requests for the tags so....here ya go:)  Click the pic or HERE to download them from Google docs:)
 
 
Now, I am off to finish up their gift.  I have posted about our "Snow Day" in Florida before. Another part of their gift is the snow playdoh.
This pic is from last year because I haven't made it yet.  Will be doing that as soon as I am done with this post:)  The recipe I use for this is HERE.
I also give them Snowman in a Bag snack.  They love this too!  (again, pic from last year as I'll be making that today too!!!)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bpKKqDdboMNE54OTdydVJ2MDA/edit?usp=sharing
These are the tags I made to go on their Snowman in a Bag.  You can find a link for this freebie HERE.
 
There ya have it.  Those are my kiddo gifts for this year.  I hope you got some ideas for this year or next:)  I know I'll be checking out the other gifts at this linky and pinning away for next year.
 
Have a blessed week everyone:)
 
 


6 comments

  1. Those are great gifts. Your kiddos will be so excited. Thanks so much for sharing your cute tags with us. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts! I love the snowman in a bag! Thanks for the freebies!

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing so many wonderful ideas and freebies, Tara! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Thanks so much for linking up and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those tags!!! I've already gotten my kiddos gifts ready, but I'm totally using these for the office staff gifts that I bought! :) :) :) THANK YOU!!

    Ashley
    The Balancing Act I Call Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tags... i am printing them out right now :) I am going to attach them to a box of Ho Hos :) and give them to my neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! The link no longer works for the snack recipe. Do you recall what the ingredients? If so, can you please email it to me at hchell@sandi.net? Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top