Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Made It - February Edition

Where oh where does the time go?  It's that time again and I was barely ready....as usual:(
I did get a couple of things done though:)
One thing I did that I haven't done in a while is a home made it.  I planted some pots for my yard.  The weather here has been beautiful and has really put me in spring fever mode:)



There's just something rewarding about getting your hands dirty and filling up some pots.  I can't wait for these to fill in a little:)
My other made it is my Valentine's gift for my kiddos. 
Absolutely LOVE these chevron treat bags from Target dollar spot.
Cupcake and dinosaur erasers.


I made these tags.  They boys get the dinosaur ones, the girls the cupcake ones:)
That's all I've got for this month:)  I have my formal observation Tuesday!  Eek!  Can't wait until that is behind me!!!!  If ya have any fun made its to share, be sure and grab my button and link away:)
 


11 comments:

  1. Your gardening makes me want Spring to be here! We are finally getting some rain in CA! Love your Valentine's goodies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara,
    Your plants are beautiful, and I love your Valentine's Day gifts.
    I'm not sure what happened the first time I added my link, but I don't see how to delete it. I've never seen that before. Please feel free to get rid of my first link. The second time it worked fine.

    Thank you and have a great week!
    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plants are always so pretty! Those chevron bags are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, good luck, good luck on your formal observation tomorrow. That will be out of the way and in two weeks...writing will be out of the way and then you can breathe a little bit! Sending you hugs across the miles! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plants are so pretty! I wish I could plant some. We are buried under a foot of snow, so I'm going to live vicariously through you for the next few months! Good luck on the observation. I know you will be awesome!
    Michele

    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your observation! It it doesn't go as planned, maybe you can use those ADORABLE cupcake erasers to do some editing?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the pictures of your potted plants!! I can barely believe that the weather varies so much in the United States. Having lived in NY all my life, I cannot even imagine having potted plants before Memorial Day! We are leaving for Florida this Friday!!! It will be my first time to Disney as well as the kids! :) :) Even if the temps are in the 50's, it will feel like a heat wave!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing to see your plants outside when I have eight foot drifts of snow on either side of my driveway! Can't wait to head down to your neck of the woods come spring break!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck on your observation tomorrow- I have one too! You're sweet little treats are adorable! I know your kiddies will just love them!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your observation (I know you don't need it!) I love your goodies for your kids...I guess I better get moving-I don't have anything done yet! Thanks for the motivation and hosting a great party!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Planting Plants??!!? SO jealous! I want some of that warm air you have. Fit however much you can in one of those "If it fits, it ships" boxes :)
    Squirrels
    ☞ Go Nutty With Me ☜
    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete