FUN with Boogie Boards!

Have you seen or heard of these??
 
They are called Boogie Boards eWriters and they are FAB!!!!  I got a couple to try out in my classroom.  If dreams come true, I would have an entire classroom set:)  They are that great!
They are a great size and the kids just LOVE using them.
The kids have been taking turns using them during our Morning Math Meeting.  You can fit a TON of things on them:)
I have also let them use them during our math workshop, instead of their dry erase boards.
So fun!  I am for sure going to try to get at least a small group set to use during math:) 
Another way I have had the kids use them is just plain old practicing their multiplication facts.  Makes a "boring" task so much more fun.  Each morning my peeps wait anxiously to see who gets to use the Boogie Boards for the day:)
If you want to read more about Boogie Boards, you can just click here:)



18 comments

  1. Those look so cool! Thanks for sharing them! What math series do you have? It looks similar to the one my district recently adopted. I am in love with your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those things looks so cool!!! I bet the kids absolutely love these. I need to check about getting some in my classroom. Very neat! Thanks for sharing, Tara!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! a definite WANT for my future classes!

    Erica
    The Blossoming Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one, they are awesome!
    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so cool! But I can't seem t find the price on their website anywhere. Can you tell me how much they are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing these I really wanted to get a few. I researched them online and it appears that they run $20-$40 depending on the size and style you want.

      Delete
  6. Oh wow!!!!! These seem incredible!! I've never heard of them before, thank you so much for sharing Tara!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look awesome! I want one for myself and some for my classroom! I looked on the website too but couldn't find the price. How much are they?
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to help educators get great pricing on Boogie Boards get in touch Brian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I know what one of my kiddos was talking about when they said they got a Boogie Board for their birthday and when I asked if they were going to take it to the beach they looked at me like I had 5 heads haha!

    These would be so cool in the classroom and I know what my niece is getting for her next birthday! Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashlee
    Teacher Will Run for Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's been a few year since you've wrote this and I was wondering how the Boogie Boards are holding up? Do you still use them in your class? How was the battery life and overall durability? I'm thinking of getting a class set to replace the individual whiteboards. Dry erase markers never seem to last and the boards themselves get more and more difficult to erase over time. I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top