What's Happening Wednesday with Smorgie!!

I am so excited to link up with my bud Greg at Smedley's Smorgasboard for...

http://www.thekindergartensmorgasboard.com/2014/06/a-kindergarten-smorgasboard-whats_25.html
So....my Wednesday has been interesting....here's what happened:
Started my Wednesday with an early morning workout!
I've been lifting weights and running every morning (but Sunday, rest day) since May 17:)  I workout in my garage and run on the street by my house...I don't like working out in front of people, plus I sweat more in the Florida heat...hoping it will pay off sometime!!!!  Hence the early morning...had to get up and done before the roofers came!
Did I say roofers??????  Well they started, left a hot mess and in all honesty there should be a picture of me with a little sanity left!!!!!  Noisy is an understatement.  Think tomorrow I may go shopping!!
As I was trying to block out the pounding noise, I tried to get caught up on the fun Monday Made It link ups which include your fab host Mr. Greg!!!
And now I am fixin to get my next Monday Made It started:)
That's what happened on my Wednesday:)

5 comments

  1. I need to run and still haven't yet and I'm now at a week and a half of summer. I've just been doing errands and settling into summer but I really need to get back out there. I also use nike running and LOVE it. Seeing your Nike running picture has really given me some motivation.. I'm definitely going to run tomorrow. Thanks for the kick in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always at work when I have roofing work done. I agree I can't take it. I think shopping is a good idea. LOL
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Chevron! Where did you find those clothespins?!?! :)

    Lindsey
    Thriving in 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chevron clothespins really caught my eye!!! Thank you so much for hosting Tara. It was a lot of fun.
    Take care, Amy
    mrslabrasciano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you're working out! I sympathize with you on the heat... I'm here in Texas and can't make it outside to run. It's too humid! I know I probably shouldn't be making excuses, buuuuuuut... it's just so hot. Maybe when it gets cooler ;)

    Nicole
    Going Places in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top