Monday Made It - Last Weekly One...

Hey, hey!!!  I can't believe my first week for this school year is done...seems like just yesterday I was decorating...yikes...and the week is kind of a blur....like soooo busy, good busy but busy!
 
So, since I am back in full go mode and so are most of you AND next Monday is a holiday, this will be the last weekly link up for Monday Made It for this summer.  I will go back to once a month and that will most likely be the 2nd Monday of the month:)
THANK YOU everyone who linked up and visited and made this summer so fun!!!  I still haven't gotten through every link up....:/
 
So here are my Made Its for this week...
I am so excited that we started math and reading rotations last week.  Reading we only tried once so I made my group signs:)
I printed, laminated and cut out 2 more products from the wonderful Smart Chick Teaching Resources.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Smart-Chick
I can't wait to hand out these student role cards.  I am actually going to put them on rings, one for each team but apparently my rings are at school.
I also love this Subway art poster freebie from her shop.
I am planning lots of STEM activities this school year and can't wait to dig into more of Smart Chick's activities:)
I've been a label making crazy woman lately.
 
 
These are all freebies at my shop if you're interested:)
I also added my book luggage labels as editable freebies as well:)
 
That's all I've got for this week:)  Have a great week everyone!!  Thanks for popping by:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments

  1. You have been really busy! It's amazing the amount of energy we have right before we go back! There is so much to do, isn't there? I hope you have an amazing year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your ideas! Your blog has been a must read for me for some time and you have been a great inspiration to me. As a new blogger I am so excited for the opportunity to link up with you for the first time. Thanks so much for the opportunity! Have a great school year!

    http://mylifeatthepencilsharpener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this linky each week! I'll look forward to linking up each month!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the STEM bundle during the first sale! I can't wait to use her activities too! Thanks for sharing! Great idea about putting the role cards on rings!! Have a great night!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara, thanks for the luggage tags. I loved them last week. Definitely going to use with my lower grades.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara,
    Thank you for your folder labels freebie! I absolutely loved them and got full sheet labels to get my printing started. =)

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your labels and recently bought your math workshop labels. I haven't printed them yet (school starts next week) and can't wait to use them to try math workshop for the first time! It will be a change going from ELA to math but I'm excited. Have a great end to your week! :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the STEM role playing cards. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top