Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It - SO Much to Share!!!

Holy Monday Made It!!!!!  I officially go back to work NEXT week!!!!  Am I ready?  Nope.....but getting there....keep your eyes open for my classroom reveal coming soon;)
 
I have so much to share today.....first of all, surely you have heard about the HUGE TPT sale?!?!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/4th-Grade-Frolics
I have marked EVERYTHING in my store 20% off AND you can get an additional 8% off using the code BTS14.  I know I'll be doing some crazy back to school shopping:)
 
Ok, on to Monday Made It:)
If you missed my post Friday, you missed 2 of my Monday Made Its:)
So grateful to Michaels and their Create2Educate campaign....I made some fun stuff for my classroom:)  First is my interactive Minute 4 Math board.
I am so excited to use this to expand my students thinking about numbers in a broader way:)  The pic shows one way I am going to use it....but the ways to use it are endless.  I feel like I never have enough time to teach so every MINUTE counts and I'm hoping adding this to their pre-bell routine will be a good thing:)

 
Another Create2Educate project I made:

Love the fun colors:)  Michaels is still running their sweepstakes!!! 
Follow these steps and good luck:)
 

 
Didn't make these.....ordered them and had them made!  That's one of my fave kind of made its....especially when I'm super busy!
Are these the cutest magnets ever?!?!?!  YES!!!  I ordered these from the awesome shop and gals
tea and coffee!!!  You have got to pop by their shop and check out their cuteness!!!

My last made it is not done yet.....I have a great excuse though.....I spent the weekend in Tallahassee starting the process of moving my girl.  She is going to FSU for her masters:)  So, I started these but they aren't done yet....
Not a great pic but you get the idea....book bin labels for my library:)
 
That about does it for me:)  I know a lot of you are in school and some, like me, are starting soon so I will most likely be switching back to monthly linkups soon:)  Thank you to everyone for linking up all your wonderful ideas and for all the love you leave me and others:)  Makes my heart smile!!!
 


20 comments:

  1. Your minute for math board is awesome! I love how the markers show up on the black. Thank you for hosting my favorite link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your board is awesome, the magnets are just darling and I know your sad about Taylor!!! How wonderful-her masters!!! Whoot. Proud mama right there!!!! Xo thank you for having this link up. Always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those magnets! Too cute! I finally get to move into my new classroom this week. I can't wait! Are you going to continue with Monday Made It? I just love reading the posts for this link up! I hope you do!

    Susan
    Passioninportableland

    ReplyDelete
  4. That board is so cool! And thos MAGNETS!!

    Congrats for your girl and her masters, that's pretty awesome!

    The book bin labels are cute :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your board. Chalkboard is the new big thing, but I can't stand the texture! I never knew there was black dry erase board - I'll have to find a way to use that in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link up as usual! I am working on my new book bin labels too--but they aren't ready and they aren't NEARLY as cute as yours. GOAL: Have them finished for NEXT Monday! Hope your daughter's move went well...I am DREADING doing college visits this year! My baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great as usual but that board is so adorable!! I love it! Thanks for hosting such a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been working hard! The magnets are an adorable purchase and I'm LOVING your math board. It looks awesome! Thanks for hosting such a fun link up again!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your minute for math board - that's so awesome! Those magnets are too cute! Thanks for a great link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the math minute board. I have READ letters too and still haven't done anything with them- since last summer!! Got to get on that.

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. The math board looks incredible!!! LOVE that idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute book labels!! I love libraries with that kind of detail :-)

    JoAnn
    Whimsicle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your made-it's, but those magnets are AMAZING! I'm on my way to check out that shop :)

    ~Nadya
    New Adventures in Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your projects for this week. Love the interactive math board. How are you planning to use it?

    Meagan
    Oodles of Teaching Fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. While I absolutely LOVE your Monday Made-its.....I'm having an issue with the amount of time I spend checking out everyone's blogs every Monday :) Do you think this could count as PD?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Minute for Math board! I have thought about ordering magnets and now I made up my mind to get some!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm super excited to link up with you for the first time!! I just started blogging & this was my motivation to get some projects done this weekend. Everything you made is SO cute! I especially like your math board. I teach 4th grade too, and I may need to incorporate that into my room :-)

    Kadie
    http://missfarbersroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The magnets are ADORABLE!! I think I need to scoop up some of those! I'm really wishing I didn't leave the black dry erase board I bought in California. It would've really come in handy in my classroom this year. I guess I'll need to go back to Michael's. :) Good luck next week!!! Can't wait to see your reveal!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those magnets! ;) And tell your daughter... I still think she's awesome even though she's a Gator hater! :) hahaahh! teasing! :)
    <3
    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to start participating in Monday Made It when I actually have a classroom to make things for! A dorm room can count, too, though? Hey, you can bring some of those things into the classroom!

    The Blossoming Teacher

    ReplyDelete