Monday Made It - September

Back to monthly Monday Made It!!
I cannot even believe we are heading into our 4th week of school!!! Crazy, I tell ya!
So I have a couple of MMIs for ya...most, not teaching related at all:)
My first is some gardening....you know how much I LOVE to do that and it's soooo therapeutic to me:)  It is still hot as blazes here in Florida...some of my pots were looking a little sad so I decided to give them a little lift.
Some of the plants I left and then I added some new one for some pops of color and a little lift:)  And you know me......cram as many as I can into one pot!!!
 
This has got to be one of my favorite made its to date (other than my kitchen)....now, this is still a work in progress.....little back story...the other day I was scrolling through IG and my sister told me to check out Tracy Porter's IG....FAB, colorful, fun pics...she lives in a wonderland...for real!!!  Anyway, I saw a pic of her chicken coop and she has it all decorated....I thought...I need to do that to my aviary....I have all kinds of "stuff" just sitting around....so I have started the makeover:)
Yep...that's a vintage chandelier and vintage bird cage and YEP I painted them!!


I's so excited and can't wait until next weekend to get after it again:)
Gotta have fun in life people:)
I did manage to do a little teacher/school stuff.  One thing I did was buy, print, laminate and cut out these FAB Brain Puzzlers from my sweet friend Amanda from One Extra Degree!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Brain-Puzzlers-Critical-Thinking-Task-Cards-1434335
Can't wait to give my kids these to challenge them:)
Ok....so the next made it.........well, let's just say I made it without having a heart attack!!!
Do you see what I see!!?!?!?!?!
I also had a little time to make a fall version of my Spoggle
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spoggle-Pumpkin-Theme-1434026
Fun, colorful pumpkins to spell with:) 
 
That's all I have for this month:)  Don't forget, you can link up anytime all month!!!  The ONLY rule I have is that you don't link directly to your TPT shop.  Don't forget to leave some love on the blogs you visit:)  Thanks for popping by!!!
 
 
 




4 comments

  1. If I saw that snake I would've either DIED or immediately put the house up for sale!
    LOVE the aviary!
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some therapy-maybe I should take up some gardening! :) Or shopping...hmmmm, I pick shopping (I'm better at it!). Yikes about the snake! I'm so glad you have a great class this year! :)
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gardening items! I had a snake run in this week too. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top