Monday Made It - October:)

It's that time again and YEP, it snuck up on me!!!

Don't forget to link up:)  You can link up any time during the month:) 
My first made it is just in the beginning stages....I am starting to plant my fall pots:)
I wish I had more done to show you but this was all I got done:/  I also just had to share this video.  Gardening is like therapy to me:)  Now that our Florida weather is cooling off a little...high 80s I want to be outside all the time.  This little guy visited while I was sitting in the back
video
I made a new set of task cards:) 
Lots of addition and subtraction practice:) 
If you would like to read more about them, they are HERE:)
We will be using these during math workshop:)
I have been in desperate need of making some new multiple choice fans!  The set I have been using have lasted a few years and are starting to split and get dirty!
I got some new colorful sticks and some stickers:)
I put the stickers on the sticks and hit them with a coat of mod podge.  Then hubs joined in the fun and drilled little holes in the ends and put them together with little bolts and nuts:)
The kids will be thrilled!  We use these almost daily in small groups:) 
I am kinda bummed because I don't think they are as cute as my last sets....the stickers looked cuter with the white background....but they will work just fine;)
My last made it.....I didn't make.  I printed, laminated, and cut out.  It is from my bud, the Fab Farley!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/oOgLy-BoOgLy-Halloween-Task-Cards-Multistep-Problem-Solving-1494493
This is AWESOME!!!!  I can't wait to give it to my kids!  It's multi-step word problems!
I LOVE it!  The graphics are adorbs and I love how she included a little "book" for the kids to do their work in.  I'm actually going to hand this out this week and give them until Halloween to get it done.  They can work on it any time they have a few free minutes.  I am also going to add it to our math workshop:)  Check it out HERE!!!
 
Ok gang!  That does it for me!  Can't wait to see what ya'll have in store this month:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



11 comments

  1. I'm not teaching math this year, but will pass along your and Farley's cute fall items to my colleagues. Thanks again for hosting. This linky has given me so many great ideas since I jumped into the blogging world this past summer.

    Mary
    4th Works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love all of the Halloween math sets! And you always have the BEST titles of products! My poor second graders are struggling with regrouping and definitely need more practice with that! Thank you for the doing Monday Made Its! It's such a fun linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your multiple choice sticks. I really need to make a set! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful products and ideas. I look forward to this linky every month!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sticks! What a nice husband to help with that :)

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL very cute! I used the same cute cider clipart for a center in my class as you did in your add/subtraction cards. I am a SUCKER for cute Halloween clipart!
    Becky
    (Kinder Korner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your multiple choice fans are such a great idea! I may have to make up a set of those for myself. Thank you so much for hosting this great linky. It is truly appreciated!

    The Math Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you friend for featuring my task cards… you are so so sweet!!!!
    I need to get a Made-It up and going… I have made lots of stuff… I just need to take pics of them :)
    thanks again friend… you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the math cards. They make me wish I were teaching math this year. Thank you so much for sharing and hosting this linky. I love to look at all the great ideas.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have been busy! I actually had a dream about those sticks last week ... before I happened on your post and decided to link up. Weird, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top