Pre-Test Goodies for Kids and Teachers:)

It's that time....the state testing starts this week with our writing test and math and reading to follow in just a few more weeks....ugh!  My kiddos have been working hard and I want them to RELAX and know they have nothing to be nervous about:) 
They will be greeted with these little notes tomorrow morning:)

I added the little foam star stickers:)
These are a freebie at my TPT shop HERE.
There's a bookmark option too:)
AND....when we're talking about testing, you sure can't forget your teacher friends!!  I made these little Pre-Test Prep sets for my team:)



Chocolate cures everything, right?! 
I posted these on Instagram and had some requests for the tags, so here they are:)
If you would like a copy of the tags, you can grab them by clicking on the pic below:)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bpKKqDdboMdmZoUVpLSWE0bHM/view?usp=sharing
(I hope the link works...it's been a while since I've used google docs to share...if it doesn't, please leave me a comment:)
 
I also FINALLY found some scented playdoh:)
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this!!!  We are going to spend tomorrow afternoon before dismissal SQUEEZING out any worries we have:)
 
 
If you're testing this week, good luck:)  Have a great rest of your Sunday!
 

11 comments

  1. Squeezing out your worries... Just the millionth example of what a wonderful teacher you are!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Idea :0) Hitting the dollar bins at Target for play-doh, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Idea :0) Hitting the dollar bins at Target for play-doh, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great printables, and I love the scented play-doh idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! They'll do great!! It's all the build-up that is so tough
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Play-Doh for squeezing our your worries. I have some kiddos with major text anxiety this year. I could see that Play-Doh taking their minds off that!
    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes these small little notes and treats of encouragement go a long way! I would leave a little note and a small sweet treat on their desks every morning during testing! The kiddies loved it, especially when I used Smartees as "SMART Pills."

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't print the Teacher Pre-Test tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't print the Teacher Pre-test tags either, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't print the Teacher Pre-test tags either, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top