Monday Made It - April

So I'm alllll messed up.  Yes, this is April Monday Made It.....no, I didn't post a Monday Made It for March.....state tests happened and spring break happened and I took a break...
So, now you're caught up and it's April and it's Monday Made It time:)
 
My first made it was another inspiration from my girl FARLEY of Oh Boy Fourth Grade!  She always has the neatest and most fun, random facts posted for her kiddos so I wanted to do something like that and involve my kiddos too!
I found this cute printable from the One Stop Teacher Shop and thought it would work perfectly:)  I am going to have the kiddos submit their fun facts:)
 
After they submit facts, I will chose a different one a day and write it on this board I made:)
I got this little chalkboard easel at Hobby Lobby and made the letters for it:)
I think my kids are really going to like this and I know they will come up with some fun facts:)
Made It 2 is another Pinterest inspiration.  The pinterest idea was on chalkboard paper (I think) but I couldn't find any.  What I did find was a HUGE sheet of black foam core.
I grabbed a fun role of duct tape to use as a border.

I'm going to have the students use the funky fun colored chalk markers and write down their favorite quotes from what they are reading.  This will be neat to look at and read all this different quotes they come up with.

 
I hinted about my last made it on Instagram and my FB page last week....it's still a work in progress BUT the start of my VIP table:)
I have had this fab idea from The Tattooed Teacher pinned, screen shot, saved, and on my to do list foreverrrrrrrr.  Well, not forever but I have been dying to do it!  Go check out her VIP table and how it's set up...super cute and worth the read:)


Like I said, this is still a work in progress and I hope to get pics up soon with updates:)


Ok, that's all I've got for this one:)  I know it's a crazy busy time of year with testing and spring break and just nutty stuff....if ya have an idea or two, please link up:)  As always, this is open all month:)
 
Have a great week everyone!!
 



5 comments

  1. I love the Fun Fact board! The truth is I love easels. Will the kids just write any fact? Or does it have to do with a specific topic? This is a great idea :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using black foam core to simulate a blackboard. I might do that! Thanks for sharing.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are all so cute! I love the quote board. It's so cute and I'm sure gets kids excited to read and share. Now I'm off to check out more about this VIP table =)

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my "Fun Fact" printable :)

    One Stop Teacher Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my "Fun Fact" printable :)

    One Stop Teacher Shop

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top