Monday Made It - June 22

I don't know about you all but my "to do" list is growing weekly!  Loved all the fab link ups last week and so many more people joined in on the fun!!  Thank you!  I have more home made its this week than school but like I said....I'm human and have a life outside of teaching:)
I finally found some time to garden.  Well, let me rephrase that.....I have been working in the garden since school got out but it wasn't anything you would want to see pics of.....I had to tame the jungle a little and am still not done but did make some time to refresh some planters:)
Here's one pot...a little before and after.  Now, I know the one of the left still has flowers but they have gotten pretty straggly, but don't worry, I didn't throw them out;)
Same with this pot....before and after!  I am one that squeezes up every inch of soil when I'm filling a pot.  The fuller, the better;)
 
Now, what did I do with the plants I took out of those pots?  I always find a place to stick them, cut them back and kinda forget about them...lol.
So here they are....not so pretty, right?  But soon they will fill in and look fab. 
This pot used to be the "leftover" pot and it's beautiful now!
Next up, additions to my new classroom colors:)
 
I cut all these out and tied them all together with fun ribbons:) 
 
 

I also did a little kitchen/kinda made it/makeover....
 
My fave spot in my kitchen is, of course, my coffee station!  Well I found a new fun tray on clearance at Hobby Lobby and decided to change things out.
Before...
After:)
 
Short and sweet from me this week!  Now it's your turn!  Don't forget to grab my button when you link up:)  Can't wait to add to my list!!!
 
 




12 comments

  1. I'm always so jealous of your garden space. When I get out of this apartment and into a house, that's one thing I can't wait to start doing! I know just where to come to get some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great. I love the coffee station. That is my favorite part of the kitchen as well! Have a great week!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pennants are cute! I'm updating my pennants this year, too, and hopefully that's up next on the to do list! Thanks for hosting!
    Stephanie
    Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new garden pots. I'm a pot-stuffer and plant-saver, too... I'm running out of space and wish you lived near enough so I could share some of my abundance with you! :) Also, those mugs on your new tray are gorgeous, Tara! Perfect for morning coffee on the patio, enjoying the garden.
    Thanks for the opportunity to link again!
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planter looks beautiful; it makes me want to run out to the local nursery and spruce mine up! As for the coffee area, I have a similar tray that's currently in decorator storage. It might be time to pull it back out and put it back into the rotation because your coffee area is cute. Your cups have my favorite colors in them. Happy, happy, happy!
    Thank you for sponsoring the linky. I get incredible ideas here every summer!
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings in Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden space has always been SO pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like be your coffee tray. That little sign is adorable! (And so true on my part!! lol)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just covet your flowers...every year. Even looking at the pics makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new coffee mugs. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just inspired me to make coffee station in my home!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am new to the "blogging scene." I just started my own blog this month! Can you give me a quick explanation on Made It Mondays. It looks like a place to post and read ideas and does not necessary have to be about teaching. Is it open to all or just blogs you follow? Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pots! Thanks for this always interesting, informative linky party!
    iTeach 2nd

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top