Monday Made It - Classroom Reveal 2015-2016

Monday Made It.....I should be posting about how I "made it" through my first week back.  I have a super sweet group of kiddos but oh.my.goodness this teacher is tired.....forgot all about the first week sore feet, sore legs, headaches, crazy schedule, forgot my lunch, teacher tired blues!!!
My made its this week are all classroom related because I am doing my classroom reveal as my major made it! (feel free to do that as well for your made it)  Sooooo, buckle up for lots of pics and few words...lol....still suffering from first week teacher tired:/


So many wonderful additions to my classroom from wonderful teacher bloggers/creators!!  I am so blessed to not only have these items in my classroom, but to call a lot of the creators of all this wonderfulness FRIENDS!!!!  So, if ya see your stuff, thank you for being wonderful!!
My library is a constant work in progress:/

Our little library/over night book check out station.  It's from Mrs. Heeren's Happenings.  I used this last year and LOVED it!  I was having too many books disappearing!  One of my classroom jobs is librarian so they take care of this:)




 



Where we meet EVERY morning for morning math meeting!


Starting vocab lanyards and Homework club this week!


Smuddles and papers with no names clips!


Told ya there were a lot of pics...sorry about that:)  That's gonna have to be my made it for this week!  While I'm on that note.....I'm gonna have to switch back to monthly Monday Made Its...this will be the last in the summer weekly series until next summer:)  I just can't keep up, and the school year has only begun!!!  Hope you all are off to a wonderful school year!  I'm excited about what this year holds for me and my little ones:)  



27 comments

  1. Hi Tara. Never be sorry about posting "too many" pictures! I love virtual tours. Your room is beautiful. If you're like me, you wish the classroom could stay this neat and tidy all year. snort. See you next month. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that you're apologizing for too many pictures. DON'T! That's my kind of blog post!! ;) And I mean, if I picture is worth a thousand words... ;)
    Hang in there girlie! I say treat yourself to some morning goodies this week! My favorite are always Chick-Fil-A & Starbucks!

    Denise Hill, #TeacherMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks FABULOUS!!!! I saw all kinds of ideas that I want to incorporate in my room! It's just so inviting and colorful! I truly can't pick out my favorite part because I love it all. I am sure you are exhausted. I'm going to need lots of caffeine this week to survive! Don't reply! XOXOOXOXOXOX
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your room! The colors are beautiful and I am sure the kids love it, too! It is so nice when everything comes together! Congrats on your 1st week and I wish you many great weeks ahead!
    Happy Teaching!
    Karen
    Planet Happy Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your classroom looks amazing!!!!! Those kids are so lucky to have you as their teacher, I bet they love their classroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara I LOVE your room. So happy and open! I am so glad that I have had the chance to link up with you for the last few years. Meeting and hanging out with you (shopping too!!!) in Vegas was the icing on the cake, girl! You are such an inspiration to me, and I just love you. I hope your year is off to a fantastic start. hearts and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks fabulous!! I love how you used the doors for reading and math rotations!!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your classroom!! It looks so great!! I absolutely LOVE your library check out system - what a simple way to keep track and help kids to be responsible for their books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing!! Seriously if your knew students knew how much you thought and prepared for them...they are so lucky to have you!! I would love to get to learn in that space...its inviting and functional...just perfect! I always forget how much it hurts physically to go back that week! I must block it out haha! Thanks for all the fun this summer! It was a blast! Xo- Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the errors. It's hard typing on my little phone with silly auto correct!

      Delete
  10. I love all the pictures! Your classroom is beautiful and so well organized. The patterns and colors on your crate seats are amazing together. Thank you so much for hosting such a great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room looks amazing Tara, those children are lucky to have you. Do you know where you got the labels for your toolbox? I love it! Have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Teach, Create, Motivate:) Love them:)

      Delete
  12. Your room is ginormous! I love all the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all! Did you make your genre posters and book basket labels? Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The genre posters are from The Tattooed Teacher:) The book basket labels are mine...just not done and in my store yet.

      Delete
  14. I loved all the pictures! Your room came together really well. I'll be starting on mine next week in between staff development. Yikes. Have a great second week,

    Susan
    Teaching Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you "Smuddles!" I made some and am going to use that idea. Funny-- I gave one to another teacher-- she told me she held it in her hand and rubbed it all afternoon ( stress)-- bless her-- she said her smuddle's smile was gone! I guess I will go back and use a paint pen on the others. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you "Smuddles!" I made some and am going to use that idea. Funny-- I gave one to another teacher-- she told me she held it in her hand and rubbed it all afternoon ( stress)-- bless her-- she said her smuddle's smile was gone! I guess I will go back and use a paint pen on the others. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always looking for meaningful ways to add vocab practice. Love your vocab lanyards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you please explain the smuddles? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your classroom-- especially your green rug. So cute!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your classroom! It is huge! Oh, I would love to pick your brain about so many of the things I see in there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, such wonderful ideas. Did you make the AR goals signs? Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, how did you attach your labels to your book crates with holes?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top