Kwik Sticks

Have you ever heard of Kwik Sticks?

Well, I hadn't either until I got some in the mail to try out.

They are too fun and wonderful to use for a quick craft project!

I wasn't sure what my kiddos would think of them.  Well, verdict in and they loved them!  Super easy to use....each stick itself is kind of like a glue stick...you twist the color up and down:)
The box says they dry in 90 seconds, which honestly, I had my doubts about BUT they truly do which is wonderful for getting projects done quickly.  We used them to decorate little bags to put our Mother's day gifts in.
They come in so many fun colors too!  I've got my eyes on the Neon and Metalix sets to add to our craft supplies. 
If you want to read more about these fun stix or order some, here is the link:)

Have a great day!


1 comment

  1. Love the fact that the Kwik Stix dry so fast. I will have to try them out. Thanks for the review.

    Dee
    http://mrsbsnook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top