Monday Made It - June 13


Here we go with another week of #mondaymadeit Summer version!  I had big plans for this week...I even posted a little tease on my IG last week.  Well, my little project is taking way longer then I thought, soooo, it will have to wait, but I did manage a few others;)

Staying in the planner/organization theme that my friend Nicole shared on last week's Monday Made It, I made some things for my planner....and before I share, I will confess, I am obsessed with planners and have tried all types to try and organize this #hotmessexpress....I am constantly trying something new and am sure I will be headed the bullet journal direction at some point.  So my first made it was some new dividers for my personal sized planner.

Yes, my planner may be a little over the top (don't judge), but ya know what?  It keeps me organized and makes me happy to look at:)
My Login Loops have truly helped me (and I hope lots of others) stay organized and sane in the classroom with multiple usernames and passwords.  I have recently had some requests to make a set without kid clipart and a little bigger.
Sorry about the glare on the pics.  These are all printed and ready to roll for my new class.
These are a freebie in my TPT shop:)  Click HERE if you would like to grab it:)
I have foreverrrrr seen these adorable little finger buddy things on blogs and IG and have never found them......until now;)  So I had to make a cute little jar to put them in.
Don't think for a second that fourth graders are too old for reading buddies or things like this!  They love it AND ANYTHING that will help motivate them to read and add to their enjoyment while reading, I'm in!

I got the little "cookie jar" at Hobby Lobby as well as the little finger buddies:)  Can't wait to use them with my new students.

Ok, now it's your turn!  Thank you so much to all who linked up last week!  Grab the buttons to use on your posts and if you IG then don't forget to tag me and use #mondaymadeit:)
Don't forget to leave some love on the blogs you visit!!




26 comments

  1. I have planner envy going on! You've made it into an art form :-)

    Love the finger buddies! Your kids are going to love them and how cute are those jars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your planner! It is so bright and fun. I just got one a few days ago, so I am starting to work on it. I wasn't expecting it to be so fun!

    Victoria
    Enchanted in Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to scoop up your Log-in Loops. I always end up printing out a little sheet for each website and tape it into the front of everyone's agenda and it takes for-evvv-er! Thanks for sharing, friend!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Reading Buddies and their sweeeeet little container!! I also understand your planner issue.....I am working on mine, too!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new login loops! And I have a few of those cookie jars for supplies as well and absolutely love them! I started my own bullet journal planner thing after reading Nicole's post and forgot to post about it in my MMI this week... next week. I'm loving it! I've loved watching our planner/bible journey unfold on insta this year- your work is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a planner hot mess too! I can't find exactly what works for me. I am trying to stick with what I am using this year, but now I want an Erin Condren planner...again! I love both versions of your login loops- they were such a big help last year! And the reading buddies jar is adorable! Thank you for hostessing this fun linky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those little reading buddies!! I teach K, so I know my little friends would get a huge kick outta those during guided reading time. Thanks so much for sharing and hosting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started using a bullet journal in April and I love it! I now have one exclusively devoted to school planning and one for TpT. It can get addictive, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've GOT to head to Hobby Lobby for those precious EYES!! My sweet friends love ANYTHING with a twist & will be a fun addition in my classroom! Thank you for this simple tip with a lot of POW!
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need those finger buddies! Thank you for letting me know where you got them. I will be headed to Hobby Lobby soon. I love the Login Loops. What a great time saver when it comes to looking for passwords!

    Mary
    Elementary Engagement

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the log in loops! I will be snatching those up today.

    The finger buddies are awesome!! I will be looking for some of those for my second grade friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always come up with such great ideas! Love the Reading Jar. Do you have the label in your store?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labels are under the freebies tab here on my blog:)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for sharing the Login Loops.....they are a great idea!
    I have the same question as BeachTeach above......I love the label and your little reading jar. Do you have the label in your store????? Would love to make one for my classroom. :)
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added labels for the jar here on my blog under the freebies tab:)

      Delete
  15. I would love to know if you have the jar label in your store, too! I loowed, but couldn't find it. The log ins are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to know if you have the jar label in your store, too! I loowed, but couldn't find it. The log ins are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put 2 labels under the freebies tab here on my blog:)

      Delete
  17. Hi Tara! I love the binder! My very favorite binder that I purchased for years at Target is no longer made! Wah! So I switched to a binder last year. How did you make your dividers? Are they laminated to hold up for the year? TIA! I love MMI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally not judging you for the planner! I *love* it!!! Definitely understand the happiness it brings :) I love those little reading buddies!! Adorable friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My 5th graders would love the Reading Buddies. Many of them used fidgets this year. Thanks for Monday Made it! I enjoy linking up with everyone.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Great stuff!! Thanks for the login loops freebie--I will definitely be using it this year. I have those cute eye buddies but now I need the cookie jar and label. Are you posting your label anywhere? Thanks again for the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just made 2 labels:) They are under the freebies tab here on my blog:)

      Delete
  21. No judging here, you OWN that lovely planner ;)

    Anisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fellow Planner Nerd checking in! Is that a Kikki K?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top