Monday Made It with Learning in Wonderland!!

Time for another guest host for Monday Made It.....I think I need to start calling it Monday Made It Takeover!  My host this week is Maribel fro Learning in Wonderland and she is an absolute doll!  She has me going crayyyyy over her genius light box creations as well as everything else she makes!!!!!

Hello! My name is Maribel and I blog over at Learning in Wonderland! Here's a tiny bit of info about me.  I am starting up my 10th year of teaching in lovely state of Arizona.  I've been married for eight years to an incredible man and we have a feisty chihuahua and a tenacious little pug.  I have a bit of an obsession with organization, classroom decor, colorful pens, and Melonheadz clip art! Yep, Melonheadz is even on my button :-D

MMI is something I look forward to every month. Especially during the summer when the weekly link ups begin. Tara seriously made one of my dreams come true when she asked me to host!  I am seriously excited about hosting Monday Made It...the BEST linky ever! Now let's get started with my Made Its ;-)


First up are gifts I made for my new team.  I am moving up to second grade and I already love each of my teammates.  I was looking for gifts that would be functional and cute, so I ran to my favorite store, Target.  I found these clip boards there:

As you can see, they are already adorable! I instantly had the idea of personalizing them for my teammates. This is how they turned out:

Here are a couple of individual pictures:

I'm in love! I really should have picked up one for myself. I guess I'll have to head back this week!
Each clip board was only $3 from the Target Dollar Spot.  I used permanent vinyl and cut it with my Cricut.


My second project was made due to the fact that I am going back to work soon to set up my classroom!  In a couple short weeks it'll be crunch time and that means it's time to start planning my Meet the Teacher Night now.

For Meet the Teacher Night, I want to set up some water and treats for the parents and kids at the entrance of the classroom.  I'm loving how these labels turned out for the bottles!

This is what they look like close up:


I left a blank space on the back so that parents and children can write their name on them.
I can already picture them in a cute bucket!


In honor of my Monday Made It hosting, I am giving both of these designs to you! I put together this fun freebie that you can use for Meet the Teacher Night or even on the first day of school.  Just click below to download :-)

I want to end by giving a huge thanks to Tara for letting me host and for starting up MMI! It's always a huge motivator to get things done, plus I love looking at all the creative ideas teachers have to share! 

Now it's time for you to link up and share your creative projects below! I'm excited to see what you have to share!



25 comments

  1. Love the clipboard idea! Lucky teammates! Thanks for post. See you next time. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teammates and students are going to LOVE the treats! Thanks for sharing, Learning in Wonderland!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, Thank you! I sure hope they enjoy everything :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I love all of your Made-its! I just made T-shirts as my team gifts and now I wish I did the clipboards because they are so stinkin' cute! The water bottle label you made is too cute! I love how you made it editable too. Thanks so much for hosing. It's nice to get to know you a bit. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thank you for the sweet words! I love any excuse to use my Cricut :-) Team t-shirts are a fab idea! I love, love, love that!

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love those clipboards! Your colleagues will adore you. :) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th Megan!
      Thank you! I sure hope they like them and find them useful :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the Freebie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful you are to prep treats for your new team - you're going to be a great teammate! :) Thanks for sharing all your wonderful project ideas!
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks Linda! <3
      I sure hope my team likes them and gets good use out of them :-)

      Delete
  7. Tara, Thank you for the hosting opportunity! I'm the president of the MMI fan club :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your clip boards look great! What a thoughtful idea for your new teammates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome of you to take over Monday Made It today! The clip boards are my favorite! I just made one - but love yours! I enjoyed reading your post! And - happy 4th!! Please visit my Monday Made It HERE. Have a great week! Pam from PJ Jots

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea Tara! Maribel, I love the clip boards and the water bottle labels. I'm SO going to use those this year for my Back to School night! Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous. I love the personalized clipoards that you made for your team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE those clipboards!!! May I ask which Cricut fonts you used?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much fun! I love how the water bottles have a spot for student names! I also love the clipboards, what a great idea! I may have to do something like that! Super cute! I am from Arizona too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also linked up for the first time today! Woo-hoo!

      Delete
  14. I really don't NEED those clipboards but they turned out SO cute! Perhaps they will just mysteriously fall into my basket or cart and I'll HAVE to make them... as always, brilliant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What can I say about your labor of love that hasn't already been said? Those clipboards are dreamy. And the water bottles will undoubtedly make a huge splash! I'm so glad that you and Tara partnered for today's MM.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gah!! I'm in LOVE with those clipboards! It's settled...I'm asking Santa for a Cricut for Christmas.

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Tara, for hosting this. It's so awesome! ... and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My 5th graders would think the water bottles were very cool. Great Idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Beti

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top