The Jelly Donut Difference

I have always been a fan of Maria Dismondy books and have used them in my classroom every year.  I get so excited when I hear she has another book coming out.  Her books always have strong messages including diversity, standing up for others, courage, and kindness.  They have been valuable staples in my classroom.  I am thrilled to be a part of her virtual tour for her new book The Jelly Donut Difference.
This is yet another wonderful book with a great message.  This book's message is  about sharing kindness with the world.  What a wonderful and powerful message to teach our children and students, especially in a world that, at times, seems to not have a whole lot of kindness.

Here is a short trailer about this great book!
video
My students loved this book.  They loved the "spreading kindness" message.  We did a little of that over Christmas break and this book has been a great reminder to try to spread a little kindness daily.  I hope you will take some time to check this book, as well as her others, out.  You will not be disappointed.  They are incredible.

1 comment

  1. Yay for another Maria book and a super sweet dose of kindness! I can't wait to read it. Thank you, Tara, for being such a great scout of rockin' resources for our character building.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top