Monday Made It - April Edition

April is here!!!  It's Monday Made It time!!!
 
I only have one made it for you this month:/  I have been stressing/prepping for our state tests which are next week.  AND we pick ups my daughter's graduation present....
This is Callie!  She's a sweetie but boy does she keep ya busy!
So here's my Monday Made It.  I got/stole the adorable idea from Courtney at Ramona Recommends.  Her blog is adorable.  You must check it out.  She put this idea on instagram.  She called hers a Sunshine Bag...I'm calling mine Bag of Sunshine:)
I made one of these bag for each of my wonderful team members.  We have been working our tails off to prep for the state tests on top of a million other busy things we have to do.  I am hoping these bags bring a little sunshine to their day/week:)

Each bag has some orange and yellow sunshiny goodness.  I LOVE the chevron cup.  It is huge (you can't tell it from the pic)  I am going to have to go back and get one for me!!!!  They are from Hobby Lobby.  Also included are:
- pencils
- highlighter
- Juicy Fruit
- Lemon Heads
- Ducky
- A Pinwheel
- Post Its
- Tic Tacs
- Flower pot pen
So that's my Monday Made It....hopefully I'll be a little more productive next month:)
Link up and grab my button:)  This linky is open all month so you can link up anytime and more than once if you would like.
Don't forget to linkup your made its on instagram too:)  #mondaymadeit
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments

  1. I love the name Callie for the doggy! Super precious. Your bags for your coworkers turned out amazing. They are going to love them. You are so very thoughtful. Maybe I will surprise my team with sunshiny goodness before the FCAT too! I woke up at 3:45 wide awake....I'm guessing it's the stress of everything I know we have to get done this week. Ahhhh! Have a fabulous week, Tara! It's almost over...we CAN do this! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your team is lucky to have you! How CUTE is that gift!?!?! Thanks for another great opportunity to link up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I work with you?? What a sweet gift for your co-workers! And that puppy is so cute. Good luck with testing!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter's pup is precious! They are a ton of work though- but worth it! I LOVE your Bag of Sunshine! Will the tag be in your shop? It's adorable! We are field testing in two weeks. My Monday Made It is a freebie file with testing incentives- maybe you can use something out of it for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! This is ADORABLE!!! I love the tag! I am jelly that you found yellow gift bags. I checked two places by me and they were both out. So glad you could share this with your teammates. They are lucky to have you as their friend. Have a great week of testing!
    Courtney
    ramonarecommends.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!! Thanks so much for the linky! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter's pup is precious!!!! I love your Bags of Sunshine, I made something similar and sent in a care package to my sister while away at college. I called it a Pocketful of Sunshine. You're always so sweet to think of your teammates!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bag of Sunshine, here I come! Fantastic idea for this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it especially since I am the chairperson for our Sunshine Committee! That sparked a little idea for our facutly! Thanks! You rock!
    Pam
    Rockin Resources Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bags of sunshine! That's perfect for a summer gift I think for my teammates!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is Callie!?! She is too cute! I love the Bag of Sunshine! Totally going to give my teammates those!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable puppy!!! Hopefully your tests are going well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top